Monday, August 6, 2012

Farewell

Fare thee well my friends. After almost 4 years and some 700+ posts I am moving on from blogging/archiving/sharing/capturing...at least in this format here on ...pursuit of happiness. Which is not to say that the pursuit of the ecstatic experience does not continue. It does. Always. And forever.

Here are the places we can continue on, discovering together --- if you like:

Pinterest. Instagram (#lethacolleen). Goodreads. Flickr.

Also the shop is always open.

And if we aren't already personal pals on Facebook and you'd like to be, please send an invite my way with a message that says why we should be (that daily informed of one another's lives!)

Thanks for joining me here. Goodbye.


6 comments:

Hannah said...

I enjoyed many, many of your posts. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and thoughts, they will be missed here!

Liz said...

thanks for sharing the art, and the movies and the thoughts and the photos and the words. I've so enjoyed visiting here!

Image Mask said...

A great title and as well as a nice blog article you posts here. I appreciate your writing and positive thinking.

Bruce Burr said...

Farewell is a so pathetic day for everyone. In fact it's too saddest moment and experience. Thanks for your blog post and great sharing...

Black Smith said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site
and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single
piece of information you post here.

Ophthalmology
Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments

Clipping Path said...

It’s really extraordinary and informational blog such a good thinking. It's on a different issue but it has pretty much the same design and layout.